PR goes beyond metrics and measurements. Our PR experts will increase the volume, frequency, calibre and general usefulness of our clients self-produced content and media coverage.
If you want to get ahead of the competition, then you want to work with us. What people read online is what they take home with them. When you work with Outside In Enterprises, you can “do you” while we provide unique content and marketing strategies that place you ahead of the game. Earned media is crucial to your online reputation, and its the center of the customized client plan we develop for you.
You have a crisis, we can fix it. We create a step by step guideline that will help you monitor, fix the issue, and create a long term plan so that it never happens again. Let us help you navigate the storm.
You name what you want, we create it. Social Media accounts, Blog Posts, Videos, Info graphics, etc. From blueprint to final product, our Creative Team/ Content Team will execute this.
Developing your story is just as important as building the website itself. Nexus will create a compelling story that lets people know why they should care about your company. Let us develop your voice, targeted at whatever audience you tell us, and to whichever platform fits your motive.
Outside In Enterprises is a full service business management consulting company specializing in Social Media Management, Graphic Design, Press Release Marketing and Article Marketing, we provide specialized services and solutions in the areas of Online Reputation Management and Organic Search Engine Optimization.
All of our services are offered with a single focus in mind: serving our clients and helping them solve their most challenging issues. We work in key business areas including but not limited to; Online Reputation, Organic SEO, Social Media and Technology Solutions. We combine the strongest points of these areas and provide unique and innovative solutions.
We understand what it takes to achieve the organic results on Google and other search engines and have the tools to implement the necessary strategies.
Be different and your uniqueness will market itself.
Wikipedia explains that in marketing, positioning has come to mean the process by which a business owner creates an image or identity in the minds of their target market for its product, brand, or organization. Re-positioning involves changing the identity of a product, relative to the identity of competing products, in the collective minds of the target market. De-positioninginvolves attempting to change the identity of competing products, relative to the identity of your own product, in the collective minds of the target market.
So how are you positioning your product or brand? What ways can you make your business stand out? Here are what I feel to be the top 10 positioning strategies for your business.
1) Highest Quality – Your business/product/brand represent the very best on the market with respect to quality.
2) Least Expensive – Your business/product/brand are the most affordable on the market.
3) Best Value – Your product attributes, pricing and convenience of purchase add up to the best value for the money on the market.
4) Design or Style Leadership – Your product/brand represent the newest and most advanced in design and style on the market – you are the leader in innovation.
5) Most Prestigious – Your product/brand are presented to appeal to the ego, to the “only best will do” customer.
6) Performance Leader – There are a number of ways to positions your product/brand as the performance leader. These include: Best Performance – usually based on external perception. Most Durable – hold up the longest. Most Reliable – breaks down the least. Easiest to Work With – most flexible and consistent.
7) Most Convenient – You are everywhere and available in the most desired locations.
8) Fastest/Speed – You get it there first, and are there when needed.
9) Safest – Your product/service/brand is the leader in safety.
10) Simplicity – Your product/services are the easiest to use.
1) Product – Characteristics of your product or service. Does it meet the needs of your customers and provide them with satisfactory results. The Product Strategy includes how your products will be positioned against the competition in the product market.
2) Price – What does it cost, and how much are the customers willing to pay. Deciding a Pricing Strategy, and providing results are crucial. Create “Attractive Prices”. The pricing strategy should emphasize the value and uniqueness of your merchandise.
3) Place – Available in the right place, at the right time, and in the right quantities. Positioning Strategy is used to also communicate the desired positioning of a service in the target market. Positional Effectiveness is how well the management’s positioning objectives are being achieved in the target market. If your product/service is not where your costumers are, you will lose money.
4) Promotion – Product Promotional Strategy uses an effective combination of advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, and public relations/internet marketing/social media to communicate with customers. Always convey a business culture of a “customer driven company”.
Choosing the right market target strategy can affect the performance of the whole business. The targeting decision is critical to guiding the positioning of a brand or business in the marketplace. Sometime a single target cannot be selected because the business competes in several market segments. Locating a business’s best matches between it’s capabilities and a market segment’s value, may first require a detailed analysis of several segments. Targeting decisions establish key guidelines for business and marketing strategies. Overall the 4 P’s of Marketing provide us with a simple marketing structure of product creation, price, placement and distribution.
Technology moves so fast that most people, naturally, have questions and concerns.
Businesses can use technology even more effectively and confidently when they have a solid, comfortable understanding of it.
Outside In to helps companies realize their potential by sharing it’s knowledge and successful experience with applied business technology.
Now, Outside In, brings “in” and executes fresh, powerful ideas with tools that would otherwise remain “outside,” and unapproachable.
I had an immense advantage over many others dealing with
the problem inasmuch as I had no fixed ideas derived from long-
established practice to control and bias my mind, and did not
suffer from the general belief that whatever is, is right.
—Sir Henry Bessemer
We take the approach of seeing things from the “outside-in” rather than the “inside-out”.