By: Josh Druck
So how are you positioning your product or brand? What ways can you make your business stand out? Here are what I feel to be the top 10 positioning strategies for your business.
1) Highest Quality – Your business/product/brand represent the very best on the market with respect to quality.
2) Least Expensive – Your business/product/brand are the most affordable on the market.
3) Best Value – Your product attributes, pricing and convenience of purchase add up to the best value for the money on the market.
4) Design or Style Leadership – Your product/brand represent the newest and most advanced in design and style on the market – you are the leader in innovation.
5) Most Prestigious – Your product/brand are presented to appeal to the ego, to the “only best will do” customer.
6) Performance Leader – There are a number of ways to positions your product/brand as the performance leader. These include: Best Performance – usually based on external perception. Most Durable – hold up the longest. Most Reliable – breaks down the least. Easiest to Work With – most flexible and consistent.
7) Most Convenient – You are everywhere and available in the most desired locations.
8) Fastest/Speed – You get it there first, and are there when needed.
9) Safest – Your product/service/brand is the leader in safety.
10) Simplicity – Your product/services are the easiest to use.